- Jane bought pictionary. I bought a furry red nose and a grapefruit.
- I don’t like zebras. Zebra’s are evil. They support Newcastle.
– It’s the last day of the month which means, among other things, a round up. Yipee! So, here goes:
- Jobs quitted: One. So it was the only one I had, but it still counts! Yay! Get back to me in a month to see if I am still happy without the nice wage packet…
- Valentines cards recieved: One. From a girl. I am doing something wrong.
- Books read: Lots and lots. Go look at the book reviews for some of them.
- Films watched: Enough to cover two post-it notes! Below is a list of them. I am only counting the films that I (a) paid money to see at the cinema, (b) paid money to rent the DVD (and haven’t watched before), (c) borrowed the DVD off someone else (aka Jo) and haven’t watched before, or (d) have watched before but feel that it is notable enough to put on the list. This last category is, as you might imagine, open to interpretation, and there for just that reason. Mwhahaha. The list doesn’t include all the films from two extensive DVD collections and on the TV that I have watched lately and had seen before.
Films watched in February:
A Very Long Engagement
The Motorcycle Diaries
The Chronicles of Riddick
In Good Company
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
The Royal Tenenbaums
Things done to the site:
- Finally got around to using a CSS, made pop-up’s work (thanks Jo), changed the emphasis of the Bookshelf, started to seriously look into paying for webhosting, because Geocities is really getting on my bristols now.
- Cars crashed: One. My only one. 🙁 RIP Micra
- Letters written to the insurance company: The first of many no doubt disputing how much they think the car was worth
- Snow falls: Quite a few. Only one that settled, but I have got to walk in the snow this year, which is the first in a while!
- Alien Invasions foiled: One. The End.