Liz is a gem. Not only does she give me things to think about and stretch my brain, she also gives me things that appeal to my sense of the silly.
I’ve been tagged! As it’s been a while since something like this found its way to me, I would feel mean abandoning it on the doorstep (so to speak).
Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Office cleaner.
2. Sales assistant for Whittard of Chelsea.
3. Kennel girl.
4. Office admin assistant.
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
2. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
3. Alien and Alien 3 (I also love Alien 2 and 4, but 1 and 3 are my favourites)
4. X-Men 1 and 2
Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
2. West Wing (series 6 isn’t quite as good as the first few, but still great)
3. Desperate Housewives
(And isn’t it pathetic that all of them are US shows?)
Four Places I’ve Been on Vacation:
1. New York
4. Vast portions of Britain, Scotland, and Wales throughout my childhood
Four Tunes That Play In My Head:
1. That Rick Astley song (damn the Boy Temp!)
2. Matchbox, Twenty “Unwell”
3. Jimmy Eat World, “Hear You Me”
4. John Mayer, “Wonderland”
Four Favourite Dishes:
1. My Mum’s Beef and Macaroni Pie
2. Crab cakes
3. Thai green coconut curry
4. Salmon in any form
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Ouch! This is hard, seeing as how Vienna gets me around 200 sites a day…
I’m going to wimp out on this one, and just direct you to my bloglines page so you can read for yourself.
Four Books I Really Love:
1. Neal Stephenson, “Cryptonomicon”
2. Stella Gibbons, “Cold Comfort Farm”
3. Charlotte Bronte, “Jane Eyre”
4. Jane Austen, “Pride and Prejudice”
Four Places I’d Rather Be:
1. Kingston, Ontario
4. That one little beach somewhere on the north east tip of Borneo (I never did learn its name) near Bavangaso.
Four Bloggers I’m Tagging:
Let’s take this opportunity to get to know some of the newer people shall we?
and for good measure, because… ah, just because
4. the Cute Canadian