The polls are now closed. I hope everyone who wanted to managed to get their vote in on time.
First, the runners-up (in reverse order) are:
- Aliette, chosen by Cas, with 6.25 % of the vote
- Pablo, chosen by Moose, with 6.25 % of the vote
- Optimus Pengu, chosen by the CC, with 6.25 % of the vote
- Clio, chosen by Spooky, with 12.5 % of the vote
- Brix, chosen by Dewayne, with 12.5 % of the vote
- Satanic Penguin of Doom (3), chosen by Joseph, with 12.5 % of the vote
- Remington, chosen by JB, with 12.5 % of the vote
It brings me great pleasure to announce the winner of the Name That Penguin competition.
Drum Roll Please!
The Bright Meadow Penguin is now called…
I’ll leave RIB to explain the full meaning behind the name (if he wants to), but for me it brings back many happy memories from the Terisia and Castle of Fun days over at WotC.
It’s a great name RIB, and it gives me great pleasure to present to you this special button:
What you do with it now, well, that’s up to you. I just felt the naming needed some recognition 🙂
Thank you everyone who voted and took part. Now will everyone please stand up, say hello to Mr Flibble, and make him feel at home.