Ok, this one is going to be hard seeing as how I’ve been writing here at Bright Meadow for several years now and (as long-term readers will verify) I have a tendency to talk about anything and everything.
Therefore, I’m going to clarify Rich’s tag with the word ‘might’, as in “Five things you MIGHT NOT know about me”.
1) The first guy I ‘pulled’ when at Liverpool was Jimmy, the 33 year old Nigerian Post-grad (I’ve never gone for a night out without my glasses since!)
2) Every major relationship in my life has come about thanks to MSN.
3) I am actually excruciatingly shy with an inferiority complex the size of Outer Mongolia.
4) I wrote my first story when I was seven.
5) I’m scared I’m never going to find ‘true love’ and am doomed to die the Crazy Cat Lady.
6) I believe penguins are evil.
So you knew that last about me already, but the mood needed lightening 🙂
I tag – anyone else who’s as busy as I am at work at the moment and frantically looking for a “I’m alive, really” post without having to use those words. Oh, and Jay because I’m nice like that 😀