I have been tagged by Anne Helmond with the â€˜Eight things about meâ€™ meme for no reason other than that she’s clearly got it in for me. I mean I’ve got archives here stretching back to 2003 – how the hell am I going to find one thing you don’t know about me, let alone eight?!
Ah well, here goes nothing.
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Donâ€™t forget to leave them a comment telling them theyâ€™re tagged, and to read your blog.
The Things You Don’t Know:
- I have to put my left shoe on before I put my right shoe on. I’ve no idea why, but if I put my right shoe on by accident first, I have to take it off and start again.
- I have the biggest crush on Eva Green. The woman is just too gorgeous for words.
- I get a discount on Clarks Shoes because my dad is a shareholder. When I was growing up this meant I only got boring Clarks shoes and I hated it. Now I buy my own shoes I love it because it means I get discounts on lovely boots like these.
- I tell people I couldn’t do it, but really I would love to be a writer for my living.
- If I have cereal for breakfast I have to have it with water because that much milk in the morning makes me feel sick
- I’m still secretly (or not so secretly by the end of this post) hung-up on two guys from my school days: Ed Wilson and Tim Decamp. No idea why but the pair of them just keep haunting me in my dreams. Damn them and all the preppy rugby playing Millfield kind!
- I’m awful at keeping in touch with the people I love. If they don’t contact me, I’m likely to not speak to them for months on end. Before last week I hadn’t spoken to my mum in about a month. Yes, I feel bad about this – but to be fair, she has more of a social life than I do so she’s never AT home to call!
- I have very complicated rules pertaining to toast. Most store-brought bread (i.e., Hovis etc) can’t be eaten soggy, so it needs to chill and THEN be spread with spread. However, if it is good quality bread (i.e., from the bakers) then it HAS to be had hot with the spread melting in. There are many exceptions and caveats to these rules and they are complex enough that Moose still can’t grasp them after three years.
And there’s the eight. Would you believe it took me over an hour to come up with them?! Oh, and I’m going to ignore one of the rules because I refuse to tag people. I find it cruel and unusual, so I shall leave it to y’all to tag yourselves if you are so inclined 🙂