It’s been a rather packed week here at Meadow Towers:
- I got offered the Cambridge job – unexpected!
- Much deliberation later (thanks peeps for listening to me ramble) I turned down the Cambridge job – eek!
- Then I found a place to live in Oxford – woot!
- Interspersed with finishing both Twilight and New Moon – Edward is a whining twonk and Bella needs a good slap
- But I didn’t get offered the Oxford job – boo!
- And then the ELDO left work – sob!
All of which equates to:
- Moving to Oxford in three weeks, nice place to live, but no job confirmed and no eye candy to keep me entertained at work – eeeks and wooots in equal measure
Which is all a bit much for poor little me, so I am off to curl up with a glass of whisky and a trashy novel to drown my sorrows/make wonderful plans.